ART OF WORK & ART MASTERPIECES – Ideal for 15 participants
“To expect to pass the passion for engraving only in oral way on, is like to expect to eat one’s fill by just looking at bread”. With this motive the itinerary starts at the workshop for engraving Cesare Giovanelli Srl, which transmits the passion for engraving for over 50 years to the young generation. The trip continues with a visit of a museum for weapons and tradition of weapons in Gardone Val Trompia and ends with an unforgettable view of the birthplace from Beato Paolo VI as well as of his contemporary art collection that includes artists like Matisse, Chagall, Picasso, Dalí and Magritte.
First day (Friday)
– Visit with a guided tour of the workshop of engraving Cesare Giovanelli Srl in Gardone V.T.
– Walk on the Plateau of Caregno
– Visit of an agricultural factory
– Light lunch in a restaurant or in an agritourism
– Visit with a guided tour of the Weapon Museum and Tradition of Weapons of Gardone V.T.
– Typical dinner in a restaurant
– Overnight stay in a hotel, bed&breakfast or in an agritourism
Second day (Saturday)
– Breakfast in the hotel, bed&breakfast or in the agritourism
– Visit with a guided tour of the Birthplace from Beato Paolo VI in Concesio
– Visit with a guided tour of the Contemporary Art Collection of Paolo VI
– Typical lunch in a restaurant or in an agritourism
– Visit of the Parish of Mitria of Nave
HOW TO REACH US
Motorway A4 Milan-Venice:
exit recommended from Milan “Ospitaletto”
exit recommended from Venice “Brescia Ovest”
follow the road signs “Valle Trompia”
Railroad station “Brescia”
on the line Milan-Venice
Public trasport station S.I.A. – direction S.Colombano – LINE S201
Bergamo (Orio al Serio)
PRICES FROM 120,00 € PER PERSON
Accommodation in double room with private facilities on bed and breakfast basis;
Two lunches and a local food dinner;
Tastings, activities, guided visits, entrance fees in companies, churches, museums as per program;
Technical assistance during the stay;
Price does not include:
Whatever else not mentioned under “price includes”.
Transfers to be organized upon request.
INFO AND RESERVATION:
Via N. Tommaseo 2/a, Brescia
ph. +39 030 280 95 56- e-mail: email@example.com
Reservations should be confirmed 20 days before the visit.
The visit at the arm companies are kindly offered by:
In cooperation with:
Bresciatour Incoming by I Viaggi dei Giovani srl
Cap. Soc. Euro 10.329,00 - iscr. Camera Commercio 7499 - 1999 - REA 405953.
Licenza provincia di Brescia nr. 1524 del 22/06/99
+39 (030) 41889
Via Tommaseo 2/a - 25128 Brescia (Italy)
+39 (030) 9142268
Piazza Einaudi 8 - 25015 Desenzano del Garda Brescia (Italy)